Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Open Day with Joett: The One Hour Saturday Slots Explained

I created a one hour, once off vocal training opportunity for those of you who are not my regular in-studio pupils; and for those who are learning via my WhatsApp training program. Let me expalin how this works.

On occasion, I will float one hour slots on a Saturday, and I will take bookings for only ONE student for the allotted 1 hour sessions. What you need to do when my announcements go out, is to book the slot you want by letting me know your preference.

Once I confirm the booking, you may pay Tshs 31,000 via Tigo Pesa to Joett Ltd (See poster for number) to secure your reservation.

SUBSCRIBE to My YouTube Channel TODAY... Click Here!

You are the instrument, learn to sing like a pro!


JOETT

Vocal Coach & Author "Letters from a Vocal Coach"
Private Singing Lessons
BUY Online Singing Lessons Course

Any Texts

No comments:

Post a Comment