Monday, May 25, 2015

Joett Vocal Training Product Review for Home Learning

Any Texts   As I  move more and more towards online tutoring using WhatsApp, Skype, Viber and email, I now see the need to recommend and to avail vocal training programs to my students that can help you train from home.

I don't do this a lot (recommend), but on occasion I would pass on specific exercises to my students providing I'm absolutely certain that you are able to perform the exercises correctly.

Nothing defeats the object more than performing vocal exercises incorrectly. It is the fastest way to hell for your voice. This is why I'm very particular about ensuring that my pupils really know what they're doing.

Once you have the tools... the training program, USE it! It is the only way you're going to keep on developing your voice. When in doubt, please do feel free to contact me. We could easily go over things on Skype or WhatsApp; or if you live in Dar es salaam, you may book private one-on-one lessons with me in my studio.

If you keep up with my regular blog posts AND my weekly Letters from A Vocal Coach column in Business Times newspaper (published in Tanzania), you'll find helpful tips on how to stay on track with your training wherever you are. It's quite simple when you put your mind to it and when you follow some basic rules and principles.

That said, the purpose of this article is to recommend vocal training programs that cover the entire spectrum in voice training to include: Pitch, Tone, Vocal Agility, Head Voice, High Notes, the Mix, Vibrato and MORE. To BUY these AMAZING programs online click here!

This is what I personally recommend, and use myself, so it's worth its weight in GOLD. With this you will get results if you follow instructions and when you put in some work. I GUARANTEE it!

I trained Airtel Trace Music Star Pan African Winner, Mayunga, to win the competition using this Superior Singing Method program. Mayunga went on to sign a recording deal with Universal Music in South Africa, and then flew off to LA to spend a week being mentored by superstar Akon, with whom he also recorded the hit track Please Don't Go Away.

If you really want to develop your voice, Learn to Sing Like a Pro and ENJOY the experience while your'e at it, download these AMAZING vocal training programs here!

(You may purchase now, but please use a computer to download from a link sent to your email, as the files are too large to be downloaded onto your phone).

And to show you how this works, I have also compiled a series of video diaries, wherein, I train Mayunga using this incredible vocal training program.

To find out more, read my blog posts Diary Of A Vocal Coach: Training Sessions Part 1, 2, 3 & 4 and Training Sessions Part 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9.

To your singing success,

JOETT
Vocal Coach & Author "Letters from a Vocal Coach"
Need Private Singing Lessons? Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment