Sunday, May 23, 2010

Music Conservatoire of Tanzania to Launch August 2010

The Music Conservatoire of Tanzania is coming in August 2010, and I've been invited to teach. They'll be based in Oysterbay, pretty close to where I live, and I believe they're in the process of building a website. So, if you're looking to learn to play an instrument, sing, whatever tickles your fancy, the Music Conservatoire of Tanzania will be the place to go. As soon as I have more information, I'll blog it here!

I haven't had a chance to blog in a while, but I intend to pop round here to do that as often as I can. There's so much I want to write about, but hey, you know what it's like when you're caught up with tons of other things that all need your attention (lol). So catch you later, folks. I promise.

Thanks for dropping by,

Joett

2 comments:

  1. has it materialised yet? If so please give directions to its location..Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the best of my knowledge, it hasn't.

    ReplyDelete