Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I Want to Order a Bunch of Books for Tanzania. Interested?


As you will have noticed, my new book is not available anywhere in Tanzania. Not even from my own studio in Dar es salaam.

And I do have my reasons.

One of which is, sadly, you stock a bookstore like A Novel Idea on consignment; they sell your product and they'll keep the money. All of it! I have CDs from 2011 I haven't been paid a single dime for... and they have sold the entire stock. And when you ask, they spin you a lot of endless yarns about 'the accountant'. Amazing isn't it?

So: I have a couple of author copies in my studio and that’s it! They're not for sale. They're simply for display. If someone wants to purchase my book, they’ll have to place an order in America to receive the product by regular post.

However, I have decided, that if you would like to be able to place your orders for my book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach without having to buy online, I can take your orders directly from you with deliveries in 2 to 3 weeks.

So, if you are interested in making a local purchase, please feel free to contact me.

For those of you that want to buy online directly, please go to Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Lulu. The latter is more universal in that, they process orders from all over the world—unlike Amazon who are more territorial.

If you like my post and you think it could be of help to a friend, do me a HUGE favor and Share this blog post with others by clicking the Social Links below.


You Are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!


JOETT - Vocal Coach & Author:
“101 Letters from a Vocal Coach”

No comments:

Post a Comment