Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reinvented 90s Pop Sensation Joett, to Burn Up the Dance Floor at Colosseum Gym January 6th

Tomorrow, January 6th, I debut at the Colosseum Gym in Oysterbay as dance-for-fitness instructor and choreographer. I am SO excited. Rozalla, thanks for the autographed Best Of album you sent me in the post all the way from London. You are the best my dearest friend. You know I will always love you.

Guys, I will kickoff tomorrow's hectic fat burning DANCERCISE with sensational dance remixes from my friend Rozalla, Zambian born British Queen Of Rave, from her Best Of album. Rozalla toured with Michael Jackson on his "Dangerous" tour, opening all of his performances. I'll be spinning the remixes of her hit singles Baby, This Time I've Found Love; followed by the remix of new pop single "I Could Never Live (Without Your Love)" from Joett; and then on to smash hits from Kylie Minogue, Janet Jackson, Ultra Nate, Cher and much much more. We're sure as hell going to be burning up the dance floor you guys...and getting in shape while we're at it! Isn't that like SO awesome? Imagine all the extra pounds gained from the holiday season melting away like magic...in my fast-paced dance class? So cool!

Come join the most fun way to get in shape, look good and feel great. It's all happening at Dar's premier gym -- the Colosseum.

Dance Schedule: Thursdays 9am, Saturdays 9am.
Open to Non Members ONLY for the DANCE classes.
Fees: Non members TShs10,000 / members TShs5,000.

Hope to see you there!

Tony Joett
Singer/Songwriter | Dance Choreographer
My New Pop Single on Jango Internet Radio
Mobile: 0787 364 045 / 0715 364 045
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

1 comment:

  1. Well, Thursday rolled out OK, and I've just done 9am this morning. I have toned down the choreography (a lot) since the Thursday outing... to give you guys more room to PARTY and let your hair down. Hope to see y'all again next week. Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete