Tuesday, April 4, 2017

How to Book a Vocal Training Phone Session with Joett

If you want to get your vocal training done over the phone in 20 minutes, here’s what to expect and what you need to do to get with the program.

Please note that this is specifically set-up for callers within Tanzania on a local call. If your geographical location is outside Tanzania, then you’ll need to hook up with me on Skype.

For more information on lessons via Skype, please read my article on this topic here!

So let’s begin

If this is your first time, then you’ll need to book and pay for the session in advance (TZS 12,000 via Tigo Pesa. Number is on poster). Once I have confirmed your booking, I will send you the relevant training files and instruction via email.

Before you come on the call make sure you have speakers connected to laptop, CD player; or if you want to use a phone to playback the scales, it’ll have to be on a separate phone—not the one you’re using to call me.

You will sing into your phone, but I’ll also want to hear the piano in the background, hence the above is essential to make this work.

In segments where I will play the piano 'live' my end, you will need to have YOUR phone connected to speakers (please don’t use your earphones), so you can hear the piano externally to enable you to work with me in key.

That’s all there is to it!

You are the instrument, learn to sing like a pro!


JOETT

Vocal Coach & Author "Letters from a Vocal Coach"
Private Singing Lessons
Download Joett Vocal Drills 


No comments:

Post a Comment