Saturday, February 16, 2013

Letters from a Vocal Coach by Joett Coming Soon

Well, it's about time I got back to some serious blogging. What with all that's been going on in my life I simply couldn't keep this up. Well, let's hope that this time I keep blogging :-). Now here's the good news: my handbook Letters from a Vocal Coach, a collection of useful articles for singer, is on the way and it will be released along with my Learn to Sing with Joett vocal training program on two CDs. Release time frame I'm looking at now is somewhere in April 2013. Not a long way off, it has to be said.

I'll begin by posting a few tips here every so often, and as I go about my day teaching voice (whenever I've got a moment to spare). Let this be your point of reference from here on out. The search term on this blog? Simply "letters from a vocal coach".

Catch you later!

JOETT
Vocal Coach
BUY Learn to Sing with Joett CD Online from TripleClicks

Download Joett tracks from iTunes, Amazon MP3, TuneCore.
Buy Joett CDs from A Novel Idea Bookstores Dar, Zanzibar, Arusha.
Nationwide CD distribution via Joett Music (Airtel Money, TIGO Money, M-Pesa).
Follow me on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook 
Follow Joett On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment