Sunday, July 15, 2012

Diana Ross is The Boss On Boogie Today

I have wanted to feature Diana Ross for a while. Well , I guess this is it! I've just finished running through the playlist and making sure everything is in order--especially with the Motown selection coming up in the second hour. Phew! That was hard work I tell ya. So many GREAT songs, but I wanted to keep it all up-tempo on par with the rather hectic Diana Ross playlist. Tracks on the Diana Ross The Boss album are as follows: No One Gets The Prize, I Ain't Been Licked, All for One, The Boss, Once In The Morning, It's My House, Sparkle, I'm In The World. I also ran through the Diana Ross interview from 1975 earlier. OMG, vintage stuff. You're gonna love it! Also coming up in the first hour of the show so PLEASE don't miss!

Motown legends in the Airtel-sponsored second hour of the show will include, Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, The Commodores, The Temptations, Thelma Houston, The Miracles, The Supremes...this segment rocks! Believe me. I can't wait to share all this GREAT music with you. There's more on Diana Ross and Motown in my article Diana Ross to Headline Motown Weekend On Boogie that appeared in Business Times on Friday 13 July 2012.

Be sure to tune in to Times 100.5 FM from 6pm Sunday East Africa Time, Or Listen live on stream at timesfm.co.tz For International listeners, view World Time Zone Map for current time in your area.

Thanks for visiting my blog, catch up with you on the show!

JOETT
Radio Presenter, Recording Artist & Vocal Coach

Download Joett tracks from iTunes, Amazon MP3, TuneCore.
Buy Joett CDs from A Novel Idea Bookstores Dar, Zanzibar, Arusha.
Nationwide CD distribution via Business Times, Majira and SPOTIstarehe.
Follow me on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook 
Follow Joett On Facebook
Follow Boogie TZ On Facebook  

No comments:

Post a Comment