Friday, June 17, 2011

Salsa Dancing 101: Instructional Salsa Dance Step-By-Step Course

Last week was one of those weeks from hell for me. I spent hours on end Monday through Saturday (with the exception of Wednesday) training 22 dancers in preparation for a demo/pilot video shoot that took place on Saturday. Don't get me wrong, I was honored to be called for the job...a production for a show coming to ITV, and it was a heck of a lot of fun, but it got to a point I had to cancel some of my own dance and singing classes to accommodate them. Good job it's all done and dusted now. Well, for now. I was responsible for pop, Sammy Cool and Bud Spencer took care of the rumba. More on this later.

My dance-into-shape classes are still running, although attendance isn't where it should be. I know it's hard work guys, but if you want to look good, feel great and lose some extra pounds it can't be easy. You're going to have to put in some work. Well, for those of you who'd rather stay home and try something on your own, I'm going to recommend you try Salsa Dancing 101: Instructional Salsa Dance Step-By-Step Course.

Have fun and catch up with you next time!


Joett
Mob: 0715 364 045/0787 364 045
Vocal Coach | Singer & Songwriter
Listen to Joett's New Single on Jango Internet Radio
Follow Joett On Twitter
Joett on Facebook
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joett,

    I am just wondering if you teach Salsa as well, or just the dance-into-shape classes ?

    PS: I tried to listen to your song "I Could Never Live" on Jango but the player didn't seem to work. Do you have it posted somewhere else as well ?

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete