Thursday, March 2, 2023

The all-new JOETTMUSIC.COACH domain goes LIVE



Hello everyone, it sure has been a while since I last blogged here. Like I've said before, I'm still blogging (but not here), and I send out a weekly newsletter to over 6K emerging talents from across the African continent. So yes, I have deadlines to keep and a weekly radio show to curate and produce. But I do want to edge my way back to blogging here, albeit very gradually. 

And so, first off, I have registered a brand new domain: JOETTMUSIC.COACH

Sadly, I lost my JOETTMUSIC.COM domain simply because I forget to renew it! And I've been beating myself up over this, but I have to get over it and I think this new domain is a good place to start.

And so you can catch last week's 24th February 2023 Talent Showcase Africa Playlist radio show on Podcast here. To stream/download the delineated Talent Showcase Africa Radio Charts, click the widget below. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment