Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Saturday Night Jazz Chugging Along Nicely

Another gig this weekend. How time flies. I'm into my third public appearance in as many weeks. The idea is to push this through to becoming a weekly Saturday Night Jazz event. We're still looking for more sponsors to keep this going. The attendance numbers are certainly growing. We're onto a good thing here. I think Dar is loving this. My audience last Saturday had me do multiple encores...it was simply amazing and unexpected. Thanks to all of you for your support AND for bringing along your friends to the gig. Hope to see you all again this Saturday 26th March 2010.

Joett
Vocal Coach | Singer & Songwriter
Listen to Joett's New Single on Jango Internet Radio
Follow Joett On Twitter
Joett on Facebook
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment