Sunday, May 31, 2015

Learn to Sing with Joett Artist Development Program for Video Documentary


CONCEPT

This has been something I've wanted to do for a while. Amazing how some things take time to get off the ground. Anyway, the pilot was when I documented and published video footage of Airtel Trace Music Star Mayunga in Training. That's when it occurred to me that I really ought to do this as an ongoing support system to more people out there. Because the response to video clips I posted at that time has been absolutely phenomenal. The best ever!

SPONSORSHIP

There's only so much I can do to help the community, but to really make this work on a grand scale, I'm going to have to find a way to monetize this concept so that it is self sufficient. And there's no better way to do this than to invite Tanzanian businesses to brand their products and services on my YouTube video clips. This is a growing niche and nobody else in this country is doing this. So let's be honest, it's a win win for ANY business, and with your business helping to keep my business afloat, I'll be able to comfortably maintain my pro bono service to the community. So if yours is the kind of business that wants to give something back to the community, this is most certainly one way of doing it. Please do feel free to contact me for more information.

Thank you for dropping by,

JOETT
Vocal Coach
Need Private Singing Lessons? Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment