Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Joett Studio Speech Level Singing Comprehensive Courses Level 1-4



Are you struggling with your singing voice? 

If you were under the impression that talent alone is enough to take you from zero to hero as a singer, and yet in secret you struggle to deliver those seemingly basic notes in the studio AND on stage... and you’re finding it hard to admit [even] to yourself that—after all, it MUST take more than just TALENT to become a better singer, you must read my article A Reality Check for Singers who think you can get by with Just Talent

Now let's talk about VOICE TRAINING.

I operate internationally, and I'm able to schedule private in-studio sessions and online. My voice training modules on this page are mainly tailored to the long-term student. 

So here’s the deal

My new voice training programs, tailored to your individual needs, are going to be divided up into four parts and here’s how it works.

FREE 30 Minute Voice Assessments

Before you begin private voice training with me, you are invited to come in for a free half-hour voice assessment session. I will listen to you sing a couple of lines; run you through a breathing exercise; and then put your voice through the scales on the piano and I’ll give you my professional feedback. It’s that simple. And then I'll allocate training slots that are most convenient for you.



Comprehensive Speech Level Singing Course Level 1

This involves private tuition inside my studio. (You’ll find information on my Skype training here). A program comprises a total of 10 hours broken up into one hour per session. In other words, every private session with me runs for one full hour. My studio is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 11am till 8.30pm.

In this program you’ll get an introduction to speech level singing technique with intensive vocal drill workouts on piano to help rebalance your voice, extend your range AND mend the bridges.

Comprehensive Speech Level Singing Course Level 2

In Level 2 we shall continue with the vocal drills on piano for another 10-hour set, but I will be throwing into this program some truly amazing Funky n' Fun Vocal Workouts Parts 1 & 2 to help you develop your musicality.

Comprehensive Speech Level Singing Course Level 3

In Level 3 we shall continue with the vocal drills on piano for another 10-hour set, but I will be throwing into this program more advanced Funky n' Fun Vocal Workouts, again, to further develop your sense of music and to introduce you to some of the main musical vocabulary all musicians should know.

Comprehensive Speech Level Singing Course Level 4

In Level 4 we shall continue with the vocal drills on piano for another 10-hour set, but I will be alternating this with a more jazz, blues, pop R&B vocal workout schedule to help you develop your own unique style.

Please note that Level 4 is also the beginning of your maintenance program. Which means from this point on, you may continue to buy your ten-set programs (optional) in order to maintain your voice and to continue to grow your talent.

For more information please get in touch.

Recommended Homework

During your in-studio voice training sessions, at times, I will record segments of your training as you vocalize to the scales on piano. The tapes will then land in your Inbox and you can use them to practice at home.

Furthermore, when you purchase my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, you’ll also receive the English version to my audio product Joett Vocal Drills Vol. 1-7 (includes Breathing Exercise). You can purchase my book in paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Lulu.


You are the instrument, learn to sing like a pro!


JOETT - Vocal Coach & Author:
“101 Letters from a Vocal Coach”



No comments:

Post a Comment