Tuesday, March 20, 2018

How to get custom-made vocal exercises to improve your singing

When you want to be able to do your voice training from the comfort of your own home when you don’t have a tutor present, the absolute best way to get this done is to have your piano scales custom-made for you by your vocal coach.

I frequently record my sessions with pupils and so I do know that this method works.

In today’s article, I’ll show you how you too, can go down the custom-made vocal exercises path to outstanding results.

When in session with a pupil inside my voice studio, I would generally run them through extensive vocal exercises, all of which are tailored to their individual ability and their specific needs.

And so, whilst we’re in session, I would intermittently record the runs. This is later delivered to their inbox for use in home learning. And likewise, even when working remotely, when I’ve worked with a pupil I become familiar with their range and what works for them in training, and so I’m able to create vocal exercises tailored to them, which I then mail off to them.

If you’d like me to create some vocal exercise scales for you, and if you’re not a student of mine, the best place to start if you don’t live in Dar es salaam, would be with a free half hour session with me on Skype, which will tell me more about your voice.

You’ll find tons of helpful tips and articles for singers in my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, now available in paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Lulu.

If you like my article, do me a HUGE favor and Share this blog post with others by clicking the Social Links below. And if you want to consider private lessons via Skype, you'll find more information here!

You Are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!

JOETT - Vocal Coach & Author:
“101 Letters from a Vocal Coach”

No comments:

Post a Comment