Friday, February 2, 2018

2018 Voice Assessments, Private Lessons, Books & CDs Repackaged

The way I deliver voice training has evolved over the years. It had to.  What with the advancement in technology plus a host of other elements, I have over the past 8 years, revised and refined my training modules consistently. Sometimes I wonder how I do it.

Today I want to introduce a new voice training package that has you come away with a voice assessment training session and consultation for an hour; a copy of my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach; voice training CD Learn to Sing with Joett Booster Program; Joett Vocal Drills Vol. 1-7 in MP3; and what’s more, I will record segments of your session with me (delivered to your Inbox) which you can then use for home-learning.

This new introductory program now sets a new standard to the study of voice that I provide, as it offers those in pursuit of the craft but with limited funds, an opportunity to work with me for an hour and come away with the tools of the trade for practicing at home.

For more information and to book your place, simply get in touch with me. I'm also accepting inquiries from around Africa as part of my Across Africa Tour 2018.


You’ll find tons of helpful tips and articles for singers in my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, now available in paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Lulu.

If you like my article, do me a HUGE favor and Share this blog post with others by clicking the Social Links below.

You Are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!

JOETT - Vocal Coach & Author:
“101 Letters from a Vocal Coach”

Download/Stream my brand new acoustic pop EP Twisted now available on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Tidal, Akazoo, Spotify.
Click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment