Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Greetings and Positive Thoughts for the New Year



rawpixel.com

And so, we’re almost at the very end of 2017. Christmas is here again, and before you know it, we will be celebrating the New Year. I’ve tried to reflect on 2017 and to think of all the positive things that have happened in my life. I very much wanted to cut an acoustic pop EP, and sure enough, I released Twisted. My book project, which started two years ago, finally got to see the light of day in paperback.

I think that pretty much sums up 2017 for me.

I can proudly say that I have accomplished what I set out to do this year, and looking ahead, I want to actively promote my book throughout 2018, with creative ideas and training workshops right across the African continent.

I suppose what I’m trying to say is, we need to be grateful for the little steps and accomplishments we make (no-matter how small), during the course of the year and to try and look at the more positive side of things. Positive thoughts attract positive results. I Wish You All A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

“Our real blessings often appear to us in the shapes of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience, and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.” - Joseph Addison



You’ll find tons of helpful tips and articles for singers in my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, now available in paperback from Lulu for a WHOPPING 25% DISCOUNT… and coming SOON to Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


Download/Stream my brand new acoustic pop EP Twisted now available on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Akazoo, Spotify. Click here!

You are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!



JOETT — Vocal Coach
Personalized Skype Lessons


No comments:

Post a Comment