Sunday, December 10, 2017

Author of A Brand New Book Takes Singing Workshops to Capetown

I have never been to Capetown, but I've heard a lot of wonderful things about your beautiful city. And so if you live in Capetown, and want to be a part of my all new express singing workshops phenomenon, then I have some really good news for you. I’m coming to Capetown, South Africa in 2018. 

On my short visit, I will be giving free voice assessments, and conducting private voice training sessions to help you improve the voice you already have.

I’ve just published a new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, which is basically a collection of helpful tips and articles for singers, around which my Africa book and workshops tour will revolve.

Here’s what you can expect from my Capetown visit:

I was the official vocal coach and judge for Airtel Trace Music Star Tanzania Seasons 1 & 2. Prior to my engagement with the pan-African event, and to date, I have helped over a thousand people in Tanzania and across the African continent over the past eight years, both online and off. Furthermore, I have continually developed and refined my vocal training modules to ultimately re-balance and transform your singing voice in as little as 10 hours. (See my Resume). When I land in Capetown, I will first conduct voice assessments for a couple of days, and then book pupils in for my 10-hour Vocal Training Crash Course. (You’ll only spend an hour with me per day).

Included with this private one-on-one training program, you’ll get my new book AND the prerecorded audio vocal training program that comes with the book. I will also be recording segments of your 'live' training sessions with me to give to you for home-learning use later. This is an after-sales service I traditionally give to all of my pupils, to help you maintain, nurture and further develop your new singing voice.

Phew! I am so excited about coming to Capetown. Are you? Then, you can begin by linking up with me on WhatsApp (see contact info in banner): or via Skype ID tojona for a free consultation regarding your voice.

You’ll find tons of helpful tips and articles for singers in my new book 101 Letters from a Vocal Coach, now available in paperback from Lulu for a WHOPPING 25% DISCOUNT… and coming SOON to Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

You are the Instrument, Learn to Sing Like a Pro!


JOETT — Vocal Coach


Download/Stream my brand new acoustic pop EP Twisted now available on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Akazoo, Spotify. Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment