Friday, December 30, 2016

Applying Vocal Training to Song Is What to Expect in Vol. 5, 6 & 7

Perhaps the most challenging part in voice training is to actually apply the technique you develop in training, to performing in a song!  

It may sound unfathomable of sorts, but I have experienced this on far too many occasions with many of my pupils to know that when it comes to singing, applying your training to songs doesn’t always come automatically.

In some cases I would still have to show you how to use your own voice in a song. But there is some light at the end of this tunnel, which I’ll want to share with you in this article.

In my all new vocal training product currently downloadable on Mkito.com, Volume 5, 6 & 7 (coming soon) are all about applying your voice to segments of my acoustically reworked song Color Me Beautiful in Volumes 5 & 6; and ultimately the entire song with full backing guitar track in Vol. 7.

Bizarrely, the idea to do this came about when I was rehearsing the acoustic version for Color Me Beautiful in preparation for a studio recording session. And so my guitarist and I went over the riffs I was planning on recording for training purposes, and when we hit the studio, after we’d completed recording the song, we began to record and piece together the training modules for Vol. 5 & 6. (Volume 7 is simply the full vocal track plus the backing track running back to back).

So, that’s pretty much how I developed the product you are about to enjoy and draw inspiration and direction from. This article gives you a bit of insight, as it were, which I hope will keep you motivated and have you looking forward to a pretty exciting learning curve coming your way really soon.

If you haven't as yet downloaded Joett Vocal Drills Vol. 1 to 4... Click Here!

SUBSCRIBE to My YouTube Channel TODAY... Click Here!

You are the instrument, learn to sing like a pro!


JOETT

Vocal Coach & Author "Letters from a Vocal Coach"
Private Singing Lessons
Download Joett Vocal Drills 

No comments:

Post a Comment