Sunday, October 30, 2011

Joett's 70s Disco Remix Single Premiers On Radio

My new single -- the Boogie Remix of "I Could Never Live (Without Your Love)" premiered on my radio show Boogie on Times 100.5 FM last Sunday October 23rd. Thereafter, Monday, I had it delivered to all the local radio stations. I will be giving away 20 FREE CDs on my 70s Disco 80s Pop radio show tonight, so if you want to be in with a chance, tune in to Times 100.5 FM at 6pm. The show runs till 8pm. I've got loads of GREAT disco classics lined up for tonight's show. The playlist includes: The Real Thing (1976), Gloria Gaynor (1974), Tavares (1976), Diana Ross (1980), Shalamar (1982), Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam (1982), Anita Ward (1979) and much much more. I'm sure you'll love it.

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Joett
Vocal Coach | Singer | Dance Choreographer
Listen to Joett's New Single on Jango Internet Radio
Follow Joett On Twitter
Joett on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment