Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nanasi Dance Studio Opens in Dar es salam Friday 1st July


Nanasi Dance Studio opens at the Oysterbay Shopping Center in Dar es salaam on Friday 1st July 2011. It is a lovely studio. Come and take a spin, you'll love it! I know you will. I'll be running dance-for-exercise classes there. Just call to make a booking. My scheduled days at Nanasi are Tuesdays 6pm, Thursdays 6pm and Saturdays 10am. All subject to change. Let's roll this out and I shall keep you update.

What I like about dancing is it's very effective for weight-loss IF you take it seriously and apply yourself. Yes, it probably isn't easy work but when you stick to the plan and don't procrastinate you reach a point where your body tells you "I wanna dance!" And besides, let's face it, it is great fun. In my dance class, it can get hectic. But you may slow down if you want. Take baby steps. When your body gets used to the dance routine you WILL be able to do more. So take it easy, but most importantly, enjoy!

See you there!

Joett
Mob: 0715 364 045/0787 364 045
Vocal Coach | Singer | Dancer Choreographer
Listen to Joett's New Single on Jango Internet Radio
Follow Joett On Twitter
Joett on Facebook
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

Sponsored Ad

Stop overpaying for penny auction bids... Win brand new, brand name auction items with bids as low as 29 cents each!

No comments:

Post a Comment