Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jazz for Relief Night at Harbour View Suites Hotel

Yes, it has been a while since my last post. Well, I have been busy. Teaching voice; a new record to promote; and the song goes on. I had East Africa TV's Nervana crew here yesterday filming one of my vocal coaching classes and then an interview with me thereafter. It was wonderful. Really nice people. Lotus, you're awesome! The program, I'm told, airs next Tuesday 1st March at 7pm...  and I believe there is a repeat on Sunday. Check your TV guide for updates.

Jazz for Relief -- Next week Saturday 5th March, if everything goes according to plan, I will perform a jazz set at the Jazz & Blues Bar located on the 9th floor at the Harbour View Suites Hotel on Samora Avenue, Dar es salaam. It will be a charity event we are naming Jazz for Relief Night in aid of the recent bomb blast victims in Gongo la Mboto. We're looking for sponsors. If you know anyone or any business that may be interested in sponsoring this event, please drop us a line. The idea is to host a jazz evening filled with fabulous entertainment and to raise funds for a worthy cause. We want to help. Musicians like myself will perform for free...as their contribution to the cause. We'd love to get items for auction on the night too. CDs, air tickets...anything you can think of. Let's do whatever we can to help.

Sincerely,

Joett
Vocal Coach / Singer Songwriter
info[at]joettmusic[dot]com
Mobile: 0787 364 045 / 0715 364 045
Listen to Joett Music on Jango Internet Radio
Follow Me On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment