Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joett's New Single Released Around the World

My new single I Could Never Live (Without Your Love) went out on digital release yesterday (December 20th 2010). I've spotted it on Amazon MP3 and iTunes (not all the digital download sites have it up as yet). It is also available from my distribution label Island Def Jam Digital Distribution's download site where you may have a listen to the track samples and download straight off the site here.

Meanwhile, my record has been played to listeners around the world over 600 times on Internet Radio Jango. Thank you all for tuning in to listen. I will be keeping you posted on what's happening with the new Joett track right here.

JOETT
Singer/Songwriter | Vocal Coach
Mobile: +255 715 364 045 / +255 787 364 045
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment