Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All Voice & Dance Classes Canceled for this Week

I closed down my studio this week to focus on rehearsing for my upcoming concert at the Mövenpick Hotel, Dar es salaam. It'll only be for this week -- 1st to 6th Nov. I couldn't do both, teach and rehearse, not to mention, I still have some pending work at the recording studio to complete my new single "I Could Never Live (Without Your Love)" and the voice training program that goes with the CD  as bonus package. To all my students, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

In the meanwhile, rehearsals are going great. Grueling, but I think I'm holding it together. It's tremendously enjoyable. I do nothing else all day. Can you imagine that? If I wasn't a trained singer, my voice would give way. That's for sure. Well, all classes (dance and voice) will resume on the 8th of November. See you folks then. Thanks for popping by my blog. I'll keep you posted (right here).


JOETT
Dance Choreographer | Vocal Coach
Mobile: 0715 364 045 / 0787 364 045
Email: info[at]joettmusic[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment